Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Friday, May 18, 2012

So Happy I Could Burst

   My little hero had a fabulous day, actually better than words can describe. She slept all night last night and woke up in a great mood, she did so well with PT today, stood up with assistance for about a minute or so, ate a good amount of her breakfast, and drank a lot. She looked more like herself and has completely revived my spirits. She sat up by the window and was looking outside, she cooed a lot today, she answered to her name, made great eye contact, and lastly she laughed! Belly laughed! Mommy is on cloud nine to say the least, I can't believe I have been living without this for the last week. We have gained almost everything back and then some, for Georgia to answer to her name is awesome. She is also tracking with her eyes and when she drops something she looks for it. Simply amazing, all I can say is Praise God! I cannot stop thanking Jesus because He has given Georgia back to us and He is going to continue to work through her until she is completely restored. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, to give you a future and a hope," Jeremiah 29:11

Here it is folks, Georigia is laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment