Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Monday, May 21, 2012

Minor Setback

   We have been doing so good, Satan has to gain a little control over the situation. Georgia has some swelling that is concerning to the doctors and myself as well. She did not sleep well last night and was up at 5:30 this morning. She has been a little more fussy today and not eating well. She cried when I would leave her, this is so amazing to me, I finally feel that Georgia knows who I am and for that I am so happy. So with that being said she wanted me to hold her all day; she took a nap on me and when she woke up the swelling was significantly worse, I called the nurse in and she called Amy, we started Georgia on a medicine that should help decrease fluid in her IV and tomorrow Georgia will go down stairs for a CT scan. We will then decide if we should stay on the medicine, replace the drain, or if we should place a shunt in her brain. The best option would of course be the medicine. I keep praying and I hear in my head, "Trust in the Lord, Trust in the Lord." I am going to keep trusting no matter what. God has this. Tomorrow is a new day and we will worry about what tomorrow brings. I cannot do anything about it anyway, it's out of my hands.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Misty:
    I am a friend of Bobby and Brenda and am in South Florida. I believe we met Thanksgiving 2011. I have been following Georgia's progress and I wanted to let you know that your spirit is truly a shinning light. There are prayers being raised for Georgia here in South Florida. Some very special prayer warriors, petitioning and praising the Lord for her full recovery and strength, peace and trust for you and Sean as you place your feet on the solid ground of our Almighty Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

    Georgia, you, Misty and Sean and your family are very special. Your love for your Lord is truly an inspiration to all who are following your blog. The love in the hearts of many for Georgia, I am sure is surrounding and comforting her.

    I know you will stay seated and trusting before your Heavenly Father.

    Blessings to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete