Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Therapists

    There are some amazing people out there who really care for my daughter and want to see her improve, they believe like I do that Georgia will overcome this. We have had therapists in the past who have done their job but just seen it as another job. We even had a speech therapist in Georgia who outright told me that my child would probably never speak to me and that my son would exeed his sister's development. Well, that is just not acceptable to me, I will not accept that I will never hear mommy or I love you or night night or Jesus loves me. Will Not!

   About a year ago, while feeling really down I was woken up from sleep around midnight and felt like God wanted me to read from the book of Matthew, in that book he showed me 11 blessings. A couple of verses really stood out to me, "Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and HE HEALED THEM." Matthew 4:24 "Ask, and it will given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened." Matthew 7:7 And the most important one of all: "As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a man, mute and demon-possessed. And when the demon was cast out, the mute spoke." Matthew 9:32-33. So please, do not tell me my child will not talk, if Jesus could make a mute speak once then He can do it again.

   I have two of the most amazing therapists, Mrs. Barbara and Mrs. Kaitlyn. They believe in Georgia and most importantly they believe in God. From a teacher stand point, I can tell you that whatever you expect out of a child, they will hit that expectation everytime. So if you expect very little, then you are going to get very little but if you demand excellence then you are going to achieve excellence. I have seen more improvement out of Georgia Lily in the last five months then a whole year of therapy in Georgia. Please do not misunderstand me, the therapists we had in Georgia were good but not like we have here in Florida. I prayed for these women before I even knew for sure that we would be moving back to Florida. God opened the door and allowed these angels to come into my life.

  Thank you ladies! For all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment