Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Friday, August 3, 2012

Walking, Walking, Walking

Today was another great day, Georgia is walking all over the place now, hardly wants to sit, great for her, not so much for Mommy. At least I'm getting some exercise. We took Georgia to visit with her cousins tonight and she really enjoyed herself. She did not cry at all over all the commotion. This makes me so happy. She also leads people where she wants to go and right now she loves to be outside. Also, I increased her medicine that makes her hungry and she ate one whole slice of pizza and three cookies. Normally, I do not like her to have so much junk food but I'm glad she is eating, hoping to see her put on some weight. She really needs it in her legs.  So many good things happening, eager to see what this month holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment