Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Molly the Dolly

Aa many of you know, Georgia hated dolls, I mean really and truly. Now Georgia likes dolls even has a soft cabbage patch doll that she sleeps with. Today, while visiting with my sister I picked up Molly the dolly and told Georgia to give her a kiss, she smiled and then kissed the doll. So precious. Georgia scoots around if she is unable to pull herself into standing position so constantly her leggings were falling off her waist today (even though they are sized 18 months) and I saw her look at them and then take them the rest of the way off. She has never tried to undress herself before except for taking off he shoes and socks. Then with that being said she also tried to pull them up and fix them. What a smart girl and so determined. Love my Love Bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment