Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thank You!

   I would like to say a special thanks to all those people who have donated funds to cover the expenses of the surgery. We are so grateful and I will be sending out a special letter in the upcoming week. Sean and I cannot express our gratitude for all the generous family members, friends and people that have never met us. We are so thankful.

   Sean and I are up and down about the surgery, we know this is our only option to give our Love Bug a good life but we struggle with the finality of it all. We know once we sign the papers there is no going back. I fasted last week and will probably fast starting at the beginning of May until Georgia has her surgery. We are still praying that God will heal her before the surgery is needed but we know that He is going to take care of her no matter what happens. Please continue to pray for her, that she would be at peace, would have the strength to undergo the surgery, and to quickly recover. And also for our family, that we would be at peace with everything and that God would give us the courage to do what we need to do for Georgia.

   Lastly, I want to say that nothing happens by chance, today I met a little girl by the name of Abigail, she is seven and just started having seizures Christmas morning. She still had little indentions on her forehead from her stay on the epilepsy monitoring unit this past week. She was absolutely precious and I had the privilege to pray for her and her family. I was also able to ask her if the seizures hurt and she told me no they do not hurt. Her mom told me that Abigail only says she cannot remember having a seizure and the worst part is the way people react to her. A question that has haunted me for years, I finally have an answer to. God sends angels us during our darkest times to give us peace. "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" Psalm 91:11 It never ceases to amaze me what God will do and how awesome He is.

Dirty Mop Water  
  
   Yesterday, I had witnessed a beautiful sight, my two children playing together in the dirty mop water! I cannot convey my feelings of pure happiness at this sight. I have never seen my little girl play with her brother and to see her smiling and them encouraging one another was something that I will not ever forget. Great things are coming for my little girl. Thank you, Jesus for answering prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment