Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Month Seizure Free!

Can you believe it? One month seizure free, almost too good to be true. But by God's mercy, grace, and healin hands it is not, it's a miracle. The miracle that many people hoped for and prayed for has happened. Please forgive me if I get down at times because of the weakness in her hand and leg, sometimes I forget God did take a week to create the Earth and my human impatience sometimes gets the best of me. I am just thanking God for all the work He ha already done and for he work He has yet to do. Right now Georgia is getting ready to go to sleep after a long weekend of museums, shopping, lunches ate outside of the hospital and spending time with her family. She is playing with her dolly that she picked out today, the first doll she has ever really played with. I look back at this past month and it has been a struggle at times but I also look at all the good things that have happened. First and formost, no seizures. Starting to make good eye contact, focusing on the world in front of her, smiling, laughing, making more verbal sounds, giving hugs, pretending to use her play phone, and the list goes on and on. I have to Praise God for all these wonderful things He has given us, the chance to give Georgia a great and productive life. A chance to have her own family. A chance to go to college and fulfill all her dreams. I cannot wait to see what the next so months brings, the next year brings, the next 20 years bring. I see a whole lot more laughter and not so many tears. As I have said on the past and will keep reminding myself, "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment