Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Monday, December 31, 2012

Letter

Dear Georgia,
   I love you honey more than words could ever say. You have made me the happiest, proudest Mommy ever. I can only hope to achieve the determination that you as a four year old possess. I have never seen someone so determined not to let life keep her down. Your smile lights up the room, when you smile everyone around you smiles. You are growing so fast, I do not know where the time has gone. I know that life has not been easy but you always seem to stay positive and keep a smile upon your face and laughter in your belly. I cannot wait to see how far life takes you. There is nothing that you cannot achieve besides what you limit yourself to. I love you baby. Happy 4th Birthday.

xoxo,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment