Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Unsurpassed Joy

Hello all! I wanted to extend my thanks for all the prayers that everyone has lifted up on behalf of my daughter. I feel this year has been a great year of growth for all of us. In the last 6 months or so Georgia has blossomed. She wants desperately to talk and understands she has to talk to get things she wants or needs. She doesn't cry half as much as she used to. Her eyes are so bright and full of life. She plays with us, her brother, watches her peers, brings toys to us. It's amazing to see all the progress that Georgia has made.

This time of year is normally so hard for me, but not this year. God has heard my cry and He has answered. For the last 5 years I would be extremely emotional and going Christmas shopping for Georgia was the most treacherous thing for me. "She won't enjoy anything I get her anyway, there will be no excitement" are my thoughts. But this year we have turned a page. She is starting to explore all her toys, she is so excited to see and try new things. She seeks out things that are new and isn't stuck playing with the same toy for weeks on end. "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven" "A time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance" Ecclesiastes 3:1, 4

I stand in amazement at all that God has done in her, around her, and through her. We have our bright-eyed, curious, excited, sassy, smart girl back! and I am so happy this year. My heart is full and I'm excited to see what the future has in store for us.

These 10 photos show Georgia's life this past year, one thing is seen through all the pictures, a smile and joy that only God could give. "Joy that surpasses all understanding"











No comments:

Post a Comment