Georgia Lily

Georgia Lily
My Love Bug

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Georgia is 5

   All the glory to God, we celebrated Georgia's 5th birthday this past weekend. First, I cannot believe I have a five year old...where has the time gone? I have been a mommy for 5 years, shut the door!!! This is a huge feat, I can remember a time not so long ago when I didn't even know if Georgia would make it to five, yet here we are and Georgia is seizure free to boot!

   We decided to forgo a birthday party this year because Georgia usually hates them anyway, too much noise, too many people, and too much stimulation. The four of us went to SeaWorld, I could not have had a more perfect weekend. The weather was beautiful, the crowds were minimal and the kids smiled, laughed, played and were really well behaved. Almost like divine intervention ;)

   At the breaking of Sunday I was so hopeful that Georgia would say something to me, anything to me, she did not but I do believe that the day is coming that she will talk to me. I am so thankful to be here in this place in my life. There is nothing I would change about my life. There is nothing more precious to me than two very happy children.

   God is still in the business of answering prayers, there is nothing too big or small that He will not answer. As I can attest, "Weeping may endure for a night BUT joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5 Dawn is breaking...
  Georgia loves her brother, even if she doesn't always appreciate His antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment